• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through the contact forms on our website. We respect your privacy and will not sell or rent this information to anyone. All information collected is kept confidential and is used only by Cafe au Soul in providing services to you because you requested these services.
The information you provide on the forms or through email is used only to provide services or to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization and your information is secure. You can verify the site security by the lock icon and the https preceding the web address when using www.cafeausoul.com.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may share any concerns you have at any time by contacting us. You have the right to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Adjust your browser settings to remove ads.
• Express any concern or questions you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information and are GDPR compliant. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect credit card data and use Paypal for that purpose. Buyer information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon preceding our web address in your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page Cafe au Soul. We use Paypal to process payments to give you added security and your information remains private. Please visit www.paypal.com for more information about making payments and their security policies.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.